BSH prefers to hire employees on a permanent basis. The absolute majority of our workforce is tied to the company for the long term. However, due to seasonal, higher demand for employees, we also offer the possibility of temporary work. We particularly encourage people who are undertaking their first work experience, students and high school graduates over the age of 18.
Temporary work –
what it is and what it consists of
Temporary work is a form of employment of a temporary nature. It involves three entities: the employee, the temporary employment agency and BSH the so-called user employer. All issues of hiring temporary workers are regulated primarily by the Temporary Labor Act, followed by the Labor Law. How does it work in practice? A temporary employment agency (APT) hires a temporary worker (PT) as an employer and then directs him to a user employer (BSH) to perform temporary work. Temporary employment agencies employ temporary workers under a fixed-term employment contract. Temporary employees have the opportunity to participate in internal recruitment and direct employment by BSH.
What do we offer?
- Temporary employment contract with a real possibility of later employment directly by BSH;
- High safety standards and stable employment;
- Possibility of direct employment by BSH;
- Friendly and comprehensive implementation;
- Care of trainers on the job site;
- Initial and upgrade training at the Training Center;
- Access to APT’s non-wage benefits package: a Multisport card, private medical care, group insurance;
- In addition, at BSH in Łódź, we offer free transportation on selected routes [ Łódź (Teofilów, Radogoszcz), Zduńska Wola, Daszyna, Piotrków Trybunalski, Brzeziny].
of the temporary job offers at BSH!
* depending on the position